The MUSEROAMER Project Build Sheet
So you’re crazy enough to want to build your own Expedition Vehicle?!
My goal is to save you time and money on your own build by sharing in detail how we built The MUSEROAMER, what I learned along the way, and what I would do differently. This is not a step by step guide and you will need to figure out a lot on your own, but this should act as a great foundation and resource for your project! Not only does this guide include everything below, but also includes one 30 minute consultation call to help you along your jounrey.
This guide will include and cover:
- What it REALLY took to build The MUSEROAMER
- Finding the Base Vehicle
- Building Panels
- Frame Fabrication and Drawings
- Water Tanks
- Mounting Camper to Truck
- Interior Dimensions
- Exterior Upgrades and Amenities
- Custom Boxes
- Working with Brands
- Final Thoughts
- Design and Measurements (3D files and renderings)
- How I Work with Brands to Off-set Costs
- Components Used and Sources
- What I Would Have Done Differently
- Truck Improvements
- Mounting Knuckles
- Mounting the Camper Box to the Truck Frame
This is NOT a step by step guide. You will still need to make your own decisions along the way. I am in no way responsible for your safety physically, financially, or otherwise if you decide to build your own rig. This is a working document and will be continuously updated as time goes on and questions are asked. Please allow up to 72 hours after payment for .PDF delivery.